SHORTY BULLS EUROPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHORTY BULLS EUROPE

THE FIRST EUROPEAN SHORTY BULLS COMMUNITY

GalleryGallery  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ratchet babies...anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connie

Ratchet  babies...anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet babies...anyone?   Ratchet  babies...anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

Those of you that know me also know how excited I am to get my first litter out of HKB's Ratchet....The little boogers came 5 days early! Wouldn't you know it, we were gone all day. Even tho this was Black Pepper's first litter, she handled the whole thing all on her own. When I looked in to check on her, she had all her brand new babies huddled up on a wadded-up sheet in the middle of her brood box. I was so proud of her!!! You never quite know what to expect with a first time mom and she was just fine!

Here are Ratchet and Pepper's 4 males and 2 females at 4 days old:

Ratchet  babies...anyone? 91s

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 66s[/img]

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 64s[/img]

Ratchet  babies...anyone? 75s

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 77s[/img]

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 84s[/img]

Back to top Go down
BSB

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet babies...anyone?   Ratchet  babies...anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Connie wrote:
Those of you that know me also know how excited I am to get my first litter out of HKB's Ratchet....The little boogers came 5 days early! Wouldn't you know it, we were gone all day. Even tho this was Black Pepper's first litter, she handled the whole thing all on her own. When I looked in to check on her, she had all her brand new babies huddled up on a wadded-up sheet in the middle of her brood box. I was so proud of her!!! You never quite know what to expect with a first time mom and she was just fine!

Here are Ratchet and Pepper's 4 males and 2 females at 4 days old:

Ratchet  babies...anyone? 91s

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 66s[/img]

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 64s[/img]

Ratchet  babies...anyone? 75s

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 77s[/img]

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 84s[/img]

please connie post some pictures of the parents.... Mr ratchet and Black pepper...
Back to top Go down
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet babies...anyone?   Ratchet  babies...anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

HKB's Ratchet is the sire:

Ratchet  babies...anyone? 144-Copyjpg-3-1

Thompson's Black Pepper is the dam:

[img]Ratchet  babies...anyone? 2-1-2[/img]

Their pedigrees and more pics can be seen on our website:

Thompson's Shorty Bulls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet babies...anyone?   Ratchet  babies...anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet babies...anyone?
Page 1 of 1